A new force is rising – and it demands blood!
But who would have expected something else when Thomas Gurrath has his famous fingers in the pie? The notorious crossover artist who is famed for his explicit live shows, uses every free minute to forge new music for the Trinity of Blood Gods of his DEBAUCHERY universe.
The new album unites Gurrath’s favorite preferences: Sweaty, over-the-top heavy rock, killer riffs, classic metal, brutal fantasy lyrics and a deep monster voice – simply “Monster Metal”.
The album’s opening track features guest vocals by the metal god Tim “Ripper” Owens, vocalist of Judas Priest’s masterpiece “Jugulator”, among others.
The two bonus discs of the CD Digipak version deliver insight into the other creatures of the Trinity of Blood Gods: BALGEROTH, featuring German lyrics, as well as BLOOD GOD, the heavy metal/hard rock subsidiary.
• The new DEBAUCHERY album – available as 3-CD Digipak, limited edition Vinyl LP in different colors, limited edition Box Set as well as download & stream.
• CD Digipak version includes 2 bonus discs with songs from the first CD performed by Balgeroth and Blood God.
• Box Set content: 3-CD Digipak, flag, patch and autograph card.
• Produced by Gurrath.
• Mixed and mastered by Dennis Ward.
• Cover artwork by Gurrath.
GUEST MUSICIANS :
• Tim “Ripper” Owens: Guest vocals on “Bloodking”
CD 1: DEBAUCHERY – Monster Metal
02. Skull Mountain
03. Debauchery Warmachine
04. Metal To The Bone
05. Blood God Eternal
06. Hate Kill Murder
07. Monster Metal
08. Debauchery Blood God
09. The Godmachines March To War
10. Warmachine Of The Chaos Gods
CD 2: BALGEROTH – Böse bis ins Blut
02. Die Belagerung von Knochenheim
03. Böse bis ins Blut
04. Hassen Töten Morden
CD 3: BLOOD GOD – Metal To The Bone
01. Monster Metal
02. Debauchery Warmachine
03. The Godmachines March To War
04. Blood God Eternal
05. Warmachine Of The Chaos Gods
06. Debauchery Blood God
07. Metal To The Bone
– Gurrath – Monster Voice & Sonic Blasters
– Drakornaut Bloodbeast – Blastmaster Bass
– Drakornaut Gorezilla – Drums Of Doom