On “Crimson Messiah”, IRON FATE combine their favorite preferred style of US metal with hard rock elements, pure heavy metal and even thrash tunes as the new line-up contributes a multitude of different musical influences as well.
A new level of musicianship and a more elaborated songwriting resulted in an almost one-hour long journey through fastpaced, epic, melancholic, and even aggressive musical landscapes.
Get ready and become spellbound by the Crimson Messiah!
• The second album of IRON FATE – available as CD Digipak, limited edition vinyl LP as well as in digital formats.
• Produced by Iron Fate and Jost Schlüter at PureSonic Studio.
• Mixed and mastered by Jost Schlüter at PureSonic Studio.
• Cover artwork designed by Iron Fate and Chris Cold; illustration & booklet design by Denis Brosowski; booklet, inlay & woodcuts by Felix Rinck and Denis Brosowski; band drawing by The Pit Forge.
• Henrik Osterloh (Deny The Urge): Solo on “Strangers (In My Mind)”
• Jost Schlüter: Solo on “Crimson Messiah” and “Crossing Shores”
• Harry “The Tyrant” Conklin (Jag Panzer, Satan’s Host): Guest vocals on “Crossing Shores”
01 – Crimson Messiah
02 – Malleus Maleficarum
03 – We Rule The Night
04 – Crossing Shores
05 – Mirage
06 – Strangers (In My Mind)
07 – Hellish Queen
08 – Guardians Of Steel
09 – Saviors Of The Holy Lie
10 – Lost Forever (Bonus Track)
– Denis Brosowski – Vocals
– Harms Wendler – Guitars
– Oliver von Daak – Guitars
– Jan Sasse – Bass
– Kai Ludwig – Drums