SCHWARZER ENGEL present their 7th studio album.
On “Sieben”, SCHWARZER ENGEL once again invite you to immerse yourself in the band’s diverse soundscapes. Usually planned to be released in autumn 2020, the album and the accompanying headliner tour needed to be postponed to 2022 due to the pandemic. Now, on the 7th day of 2022, SCHWARZER ENGEL finally release their long-awaited album and prove that it was worth waiting for.
While guitar-heavy songs like “Endzeit” or “Kreuziget mich” address the destructive way people deal with themselves and the planet, songs like “Paradies”, “Wie viele Jahre” or “Vollmond” invite you to immerse yourself in dreams that are a bit more dark romantic.
With austere heavy guitars and German lyrics, “Sieben” turned out to be a flawless album full of creativity and varied soundscapes. SCHWARZER ENGEL stay true to themselves and will surely sweep their fans off their feet again.
• The 7th studio album of SCHWARZER ENGEL – available as CD Digipak, limited box set as well as in digital formats.
• Box set content: CD Digipak, flag, patch and signed autograph card.
• Produced by Dave Jason at Mitternacht Studio.
• Mixed and mastered by Jan Vacik at Dreamsound Studios, Munich (Germany).
• Cover artwork by Matthias Löwenstein / Season Zero.
• Headliner tour planned in early 2022, presented by the Orkus and Legacy magazines.
• Limited edition 4-Track EP “Kreuziget Mich” already released in October 2020.
• Digital single “Paradies” available since February 2021.
• Official videos for the songs “Kreuziget Mich” (https://youtu.be/WzlsPsfxvoQ) and “Paradies” (https://youtu.be/FQ8vnK7fFLE) already available.
01 – VII
02 – Kreuziget Mich
03 – Teufel
04 – Paradies
05 – Ewig Leben
06 – Wie viele Jahre
07 – Schlitzer
08 – Vollmond
09 – Ring frei
10 – Schönheit
11 – Endzeit
– Dave Jason – Vocals, Guitars, Synthesizer & Orchestral Production
– Vincent Hübsch – Guitars
– Bert Oeler – Bass
– Tino Calmbach – Drums