With their fourth album “Black Miracles And Dark Wonders”, MISERATION delivers aggressive and technical melodic death metal mixed with beautiful harmonics and more serene elements to build up a great dynamic range of the whole album, with an addition of bombastic score-like elements.
The theme of the album is evolving around different gods and godlike creatures, myths and stories inspired by the Sumerian, Judeo-Christian, Norse, and other ancient cultures.
• The 4th studio album of MISERATION – available as CD Digipak, limited edition vinyl LP as well as in digital formats.
• Produced by Miseration.
• Recorded between 2018 and 2021 at Chaos By Harmony studios and The Audio Crypt.
• Mixed by Plec, Christian Älvestam and Jani Stefanovic at The Panic Room between May and September 2021.
• Mastered by Plec at the Panic Room in September 2021.
• Cover artwork by Pär Olofsson.
• Design and layout by Seiya Ogino / Ogino Design; creative direction by Christian Älvestam and Jani Stefanovic.
• Additional vocals by Jocke Sund.
01 – The Seal Of The Eight-Pointed Star
02 – Reign Of Fate
03 – Desecrate, Dominate, Eradicate
04 – Enuma Elish
05 – Fed By Fire/Led By Blood
06 – Kingdoms Turned To Sand
07 – Shah
08 – Connector Of The Nine Worlds
– Christian Älvestam – Vocals (Lead & Backing)
– Jani Stefanovic – Additional Lead Vocals, Rhythm & Lead Guitars, Bass, Keyboards/FX, Programming