THE HERETIC ORDER release their third album, “III”, in which furious guitars and thunderous drums herald a pack of faster, meaner, and heavier songs, which still drip malignant venom into the listeners consciousness.
“III” tackles myriad issues both modern and old. From the topical ills of world pollution, disease, human greed and the corruption of religion, the Illuminati and secret society connection with alien life, to historical tales from the dark ages of humanity such as the genocide of the Cathars, executions in the tower of London, and Mayan human sacrifice – nothing has avoided scrutiny from the sick mind of Dominus Ragnar…
Be prepared for your nightmares to return. Let the show begin!
• The 3rd album of the occult metal band THE HERETIC ORDER – available as CD Digipak, limited edition vinyl LP as well as in digital formats.
• Produced by Danny Felice and Guillermo “Will” Maya.
• Recorded at Coven Studios in London and Stakeout Studios in Kingston Upon Thames, England.
• Mixed and mastered by Guillermo “Will” Maya at Rosales Studio in Madrid, Spain.
• Cover artwork by Danny Felice and fivemiligrams Artworks
01 – Prologue
02 – Children Of The Sun
03 – King Of The Damned
04 – Dark Shadows
05 – Burn This World
06 – The Conjurer
07 – Mark Of The Beast
08 – Spirits Of The Night
09 – Deaf Forever
10 – Spiders
11 – Invictus
12 – Epilogue
– Dominus DF Ragnar – Vocals, Guitars, Acoustic Guitars, Bass
– Marcel Contreras-Chalk – Guitars
– Andy Payne – Drums
– Jeremy Gomez (Red Method): Additional vocals on “Burn This World”
– Ays Kura (Die Kur): Theremin on “Spirits Of The Night”